Certification for Boom and Scissors Lift
For novice and experience operators
At the end of this Course Participants will be able to:
- Carry out a Pre-use Inspection
- Know how to operate a M.E.W.P. in a safe manner.
- Know how to identify the load capacity of the M.E.W.P..
- Know the hazards related to improper use of the M.E.W.P.
- Hazardous situations.
- Good handling techniques and practice.
- Operators Daily Checks.
- Battery Care and Maintenance.
- Good housekeeping.
- Introduction to the M.E.W.P.
- Controls and instruments
- Daily inspection, take-over and maintenance
- Start stopping and steering
- Simple corners and manoeuvring
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- Weight assessment
- Manoeuvring in confined spaces
Give us a call to book or discuss this course+353 86 826 2383