Safe Pass Alliance – Quarry and Mining Industry
Safety Passport Training Day
Participants must be at least 18 on the day of the course, and have PPS number and a passport sized photograph with them and have completed the Safe Pass course
The Course Objectives
- To help you recognise hazards in your work place.
- Provide you with training in a range of health and safety issues.
- Minimise the chance of you being injured or you injuring others.
- To facilitate a site specific induction.
Health and Safety
- Management of Health and Safety – Responsibilities
- Vehicle safety
- Danger Areas
- Hazardous Operations /Types of Hazards/ Controlling Hazards
- Occupational Health risks and Personal Protective Equipment
- Environmental Protection
- Lifting Equipment
- Test and Examination
- Working with Cranes
- Safe System of Work for Lifting /Dangerous Practises
- General Rules Around Mobile Plant
Excavations/Confined Space –
- Hazards of excavations
- Collapse Precautions
- Inspection Requirements
- Confined Space
Working at Heights
- Working at Heights Regulations
- Falling Objects
- Mobile Scaffold Towers
- Elevating Working Platforms
- Ladder Safety
Give us a call to book or discuss this course+353 86 826 2383