At the end of this Course Participants will be able to:
- Describe working conditions where fall protection is required.
- Identify the components of a fall arrest system.
- Demonstrate how to fit and remove a full body harness.
- Inspect personal fall arrest systems before and after use.
- Know how to use ladders safely.
- Law-(Safety Health and Welfare Act 2005 Employer’s and Employee’s Responsibility).
- Good housekeeping.
- Hazard Recognition.
- System Types.
- Anchor Devices.
- Fitting of Safety Harness.
- Inspection of fall arrest equipment.
- Basic Ladder Safety.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Duration: 4 Hours.
Give us a call to book or discuss this course+353 86 826 2383